This recipe requires you to have a rice cooker. Alternatively, you can use an electric cooker but do take note of the cooking time and not let it overboil! Recipe below is for 4 servings.
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 packet of baby corn, diced
- 1 packet of shimeiji mushrooms (approx 100g)
- 1 knob of ginger, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (or 1-2 tsp of ready minced garlic)
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Place the rice and water into the rice cooker
- Place the other ingredients on top, ending with the soy sauce
- Cook it as you normally would for rice
- Once cooked, stir everything to mix well
- Serve and enjoy!