As 2022 comes to a close, Deliveroo reveals the top 100 trending dishes ordered on the platform for a peek into consumer food ordering habits this year.
The Fish Burger from MOS Burger claims the title of most trending dish on our island, pointing to foodies around the world ditching the knife, fork, and spoon for a more hands-on experience when it comes to choosing their meals. 61% of the 94 dishes in the global Deliveroo 100 list are foods that people tend to eat with their hands.
Other local trends from Deliveroo’s top trending dishes include:
- The popularity of healthy and customisable meals such as Chicken Ala Carte Bowl from Stuff’d, VIOS Build Your Own Bowl from VIOS, and Build Your Own Salad Bowl from The Daily Cut
- The comeback of Adventurous Adam from #Deliverootine as we see local foodies expanding their hunt outside of their comfort Asian picks
Here are Deliveroo’s Top 10 Trending Dishes in Singapore:
- Fish Burger from MOS Burger
- Burrito Bowl from Guzman Y Gomez
- Chicken Ala Carte Bowl, Stuff’d
- VIOS BYO Bowl from VIOS
- Build Your Own Salad Bowl from The Daily Cut
- 2 Pcs Chicken Meal from KFC
- Caffè Latte from Starbucks Coffee
- Double Mushroom Swiss Meal from Burger King
- Croissant from Tiong Bahru Bakery
- Mega San Sushi from Maki-San
There’s no better time to indulge in this year’s trending dishes today as Deliveroo is offering S$1.99 delivery on all orders with a minimum spend of $12 from now until 31 December 2022.
Images: Deliveroo Singapore