This Chinese New Year, Subway Singapore invites families and friends to celebrate with the familiar flavours of Black Pepper Beef and Chicken, available in a sub, salad or wrap, between 19 January and 12 April. This succulent, juicy, but mild-heat delight is great for both the young and old to enjoy, and can be paired perfectly with the all-new Peach Oolong Cookie.
MAY RICH FLAVOURS AND FLORALS WE SAVOUR SPRING FORTH
Revel in the rich and tasty flavours of Black Pepper which for decades have brought families and friends together to celebrate occasions. Now available in your choice of sub, salad or wrap, the deep yet sweet aromas of the Black Pepper mixed with Subway’s signature succulent beef steak or chicken strips is set to tantalise your taste buds with a mild peppery kick. Like every good meal, adding the right crunch and drizzles elevates the dish and the Black Pepper chicken or beef goes best with our signature Old English Cheddar, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Corn, Onions and a drizzle of Mayonnaise. Get creative and make it your own with the wide variety of sides, vegetables and sauces available.
As the flowers bloom in spring, add some floral and fruity sweetness to your year with the all-new Peach Oolong Cookie. Combining finely ground oolong tea leaves with bursts of peach essence, the Peach Oolong Cookie is the perfect treat that cuts through the rich flavours this season.
Available in both Beef and Chicken, The Black Pepper sub, salad or wrap and the brand-new Peach Oolong Cookie will be available at all Subway Singapore restaurants from 19th January and across delivery platforms GrabFood, FoodPanda and Deliveroo from 24th January. Prices are as listed:
- Black Pepper Chicken sub starts from S$7.30 for a 6-inch and S$12.30 for a footlong
- Black Pepper Beef sub starts from S$7.90 for a 6-inch and S$12.90 for a footlong
- Peach Oolong Cookie starts from S$1.40
HUAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN MORE!
Eat Subway’s Black Pepper Subs and get rich with our S$888 HUAT DRAW held exclusively on our Instagram Page @subway.singapore. Fans can stand to win a host of prizes including S$888 in cash and an exclusive Subway Longevity Box filled with Chinese New Year decorative couplets, red packets and more.
To participate and win prizes in the HUAT! DRAW, fans have to:
- Follow @subway.singapore on Instagram
- Post images of themselves enjoying their Black Pepper on Instagram feed or stories between 19th and 27th January 2022 and tag @subway.singapore. The most creative picture each day will stand to win an exclusive Subway Longevity Box.
- Fans may participate multiple times across the competition duration.
- On 28th January, Subway will upload the images from all 8 winners of the daily HUAT! DRAW for voting.
- The public can vote for their favourite images over the weekend from 28th to 30th January, and the final winner with the most number of likes on their image will walk away with a grand prize of S$888.
Stay tuned to our Instagram page for more details.
ENJOY SECRET PAWSOME SAVINGS WITH COCA-COLA
It gets better – you can get the delicious Footlong Black Pepper Chicken subs with any 16Oz fountain drink at just $9.80 (U.P $13.30) with a secret coupon! Here’s how to get it:
- Firstly, purchase a Coca-Cola Chinese New Year 12-pack from any FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant or Sheng Shiong supermarkets
- Cut out the voucher from the packaging and flash it at any Subway restaurants to purchase Footlong Black Pepper Chicken subs with any 16Oz fountain drink at just $9.80!
“This Chinese New Year, we’ve created a decadent dish Singaporeans love and gather around into an easy to eat sub, salad or wrap with our returning Black Pepper Chicken and Beef. Not to mention, we wanted to truly celebrate the Spring festival in all its floral and fruity glory, with the all-new Peach Oolong Cookie. We hope that these freshly made and better-for-you delights, that are for all ages, will fuel unique and exciting experiences as people celebrate the year of the Tiger, “said Samad Mohd Shariff, Country Director, Subway, South East Asia.
Image: Subway Singapore