Dry January, Moderation March, and now Dry July. Sober months have become all the rage in recent years, and for good reason. Having a month-long break from alcohol does wonders for your body, giving you better hydration, improved sleep and a better complexion. If you’ve been looking for some inspiration to try out a month of sober living and cultivate healthier lifestyle habits for yourself, the award-winning range of non-alcoholic spirits from Lyre’s can help you get started.
Lovingly crafted to look, taste and sashay around the palate, just like the original alcoholic spirits that inspired them, Lyre’s gives you the freedom to celebrate your way. Whether you’re winding down after a long day, catching up with friends or working on making positive lifestyle changes, Lyre’s offers a convenient alternative for your journey towards mindful drinking
Lyre’s offers an easy solution to feeling parched this Dry July when you sign up to start your Booze Free Month. Give up the drunk but stay on the drink this month with helpful resources such as alcohol-free recipes and special offers on booze-free sets…
- Mix up a tipple with a fuss-free shipping list – Kick back, relax and let Lyre’s do all the leg work this month with delivery straight to your doorstop, including weekly booze-free sets and recipes to make the cocktails of your dreams. Have all the fun imbibing from the comfort of your home, hassle- and hangover-free.
- Enjoy intoxicating discounts – Take your mind off things and a couple dollars off our weekly sets for a care-free Dry July. Not quite ready to commit? If you’re going Dry(ish), simply choose which weeks you’d like to partake in, or even mix some booze in for a low-alcohol alternative because with Lyre’s, you have the freedom to enjoy your drink your way.
- Turn your kitchen island into a bar – Impress your fellow cocktail aficionados with your bartending skills when you sign up for free private mixology lessons with Lyre’s brand ambassadors. With over 60+ recipes to choose from, recreate your favourite drinks at the bar in your very own kitchen.
- One day at a time – Thinking of signing up for the challenge and want to see it through to the end? Join the Facebook community of like-minded individuals to find the motivation to take the challenge one day at a time. After all, it’s the journey that matters, not the destination.
Moreover, Lyre’s has launched its ready-to-drink cocktails in a can! This offers a convenient solution to mindful drinking this dry July with its three flavours – G&T, Amalfi Spritz and Classico. To complement the non-alcoholic benefit, this trio of tipples are vegan, nut and gluten-free with ultra-low calories (less than 69 calories per can).
“The ready-to-drink range has been created to give everyone the freedom to enjoy their drink their way, without the booze. The new pre-mixed Lyre’s non-alcoholic cocktails are perfect for gatherings and to be enjoyed at the beach, park, on a boat or wherever the summer adventure takes you,”
– Mark Livings, Co-founder of Lyre’s
The global non-alcoholic spirits boom is in full swing and projected to grow by 31% over the next three years1 as Lyre’s continues to lead the charge in the non-alcoholic category. Lyre’s has also generated a significant 538% growth in revenue compared to the same time in January 20201, and they underpin the importance of ‘Dry’ months as the gateway for the sober curious and drinkers alike in the non-alcoholic spirits category, increasing the demand for sophisticated adult-beverage like the Lyre’s range.
The Lyre’s ready-to-drink cocktails are available by the can (S$6.50) or in a pack of four by flavour at Cold Storage Great World, Cold Storage Kallang Leisure Park and Cold Storage Plaza Singapura (S$25). They also can be purchased through Singapore’s e-commerce platform (https://lyres.asia/) in a mixed carton of 12 with four cans of each flavour (S$78) or in a case of 24 cans by flavour (S$156).
Sign up or learn more about Booze Free Month here.
¹ Theiwsr.com. 2021. No- and Low-Alcohol Products Gain Share Within Total Beverage Alcohol. [online] Available at: <https://www.theiwsr.com/wp-content/uploads/IWSR_No-and-Low-Alcohol-Gains-Share-Within-Total-Beverage-Alcohol-2021.pdf> [Accessed 17 February 2021