I think this is one of the healthiest meals I’ve had throughout this whole circuit breaker period. It was also my excuse to use up what’s left of my Hollandaise sauce. You can choose various types of vegetables but these were the ones that I bought and am finishing up.
- 1 asparagus stalk, sliced
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup shimeiji mushrooms
- 1/2 firm tofu (aka tau gwa), cubed or cut into rectangles
- 6 prawns, shelled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Slice up the kale and put it as the base of your salad. You can replace this with baby spinach.
- In a heated pan, add oil and fry the tofu. Place it on top of the kale.
- With that same oil, fry the garlic until golden brown. Add in the prawns and once half cooked, add in the asparagus and mushrooms. Stir fry until everything is cooked.
- Put all the veggies and prawns on top of the kale and tofu. Dress it with hollandaise sauce like I did but I prefer a sesame seed dressing.