I’m so proud of this dish! It looks amazing…and I cooked it mainly because I wanted a low carb meal and I made Hollandaise sauce. Really easy to do too. If you haven’t realised, I’m quite the
lazy efficient cook.
- 1 salmon fillet steak
- 1.5 cup kale
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces so that they’ll fit into a food processor. Grind it until it looks like rice.
- Heat up a pan, add olive oil and cook your salmon fillet on both sides until it’s almost light pink in the middle.
- Remove the salmon fillet from the pan and set aside.
- To the oil that is remaining in the pan, stir fry the garlic until it is golden brown. Add in the cauliflower ‘rice’ and sauteé it for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the kale and continue to stir fry the mixture. Add in the salt to taste.
- Cover the pan and let it ‘steam’ for about 2 minutes.
- Place the cauliflower rice and kale on a plate and then serve it with the salmon fillet topped with the hollandaise sauce.