- 1 serving of soba (oops…called it ramen in the video)
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 100g of frozen shabu shabu beef (approx 4-5 slices)
- 1 tbsp miso (doesn’t matter if it’s red or white miso but get the one that has dashi inside)
- Boil some water and add the noodles to cook. The water should just cover the noodles and maybe just a bit more. Do not boil too much water as it will be used for the soup.
- Add in the frozen spinach and beef slices. Cook until the beef is done. Let it cool for a bit.
- In a bowl, put your miso and add in a bit of the hot water from the noodles to thin it down. Continue adding the water until all the miso is mixed well.
- Add in the noodles, spinach and beef into the soup.