This is for us lazy cooks and students! I’m not a student by the way. Hahaha. But this dish is perfect for those days after work where you forgot to take out the meat or fish to thaw.
I used almond milk instead of dairy milk but feel free to use whatever milk you prefer. I only used almond milk because I can’t drink too much milk and with the amount of cheese inside, I went with a nut milk.
You can check out the video below or simply refer to the written recipe below.
- 1 serving Pasta (can be spiral, shells or elbow macaroni…it’s really up to you)
- 350ml milk (or milk alternatives)
- 1 cup of cheese (cheddar is the best…and not the processed kind)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a splash of white wine/ vodka
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash of olive oil
- parsley and basil (optional)
- Heat up a saucepan and add in your milk.
- Add in the minced garlic, wine, salt and olive oil.
- When the milk starts to bubble, add in the pasta and stir.
- When the pasta is about half cooked, stir in the cheese until they’re all melted.
- Continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add in pepper, parsley and basil